Doors & Windows
The Princeton PiggyBack® Delivery System is a proven method for doors and windows that has revolutionized customer service and delivery efficiency.
Since the early 90's, many major U.S. door and window manufacturers have eliminated manual labor when it comes to delivering their products, while increasing productivity.
What did they do?
- Use a pallet system with a backrest to stack the doors/windows per drop/customer. This can be a shop pallet with caster wheels, or a sophisticated aluminum pallet system.
- Use a curtain-sided truck or trailer. It can be equipped with a second loading floor for double stacking
- Ability to reassign the co-driver because of the truck mounted forklift.
What are the advantages?
- Very fast delivery times, sometime improving efficiency by 50%
- Less damage because of manual handling
- Reduce potential injuries.
- Providing a better place to work, attract better personnel.
This light weight, 4,500 lb capacity, 3 wheel-drive model is equipped with either a scissor reach of moving mast. The scissor reach option permits single side unloading in many cases and the moving mast offers better terrain abilities. Its lighter weight and low center of gravity make it ideal for lighter building material loads.
The PB36 can be fitted to many gas applications. This smaller and lighter model forklift can be carried behind "beverage-style" trailers with roll-up doors. With optional retracting wheel arms, the Z1 will even mount to the rear of trailers which have rear axles positioned fully to the rear of the trailer. Making this model the perfect fit for moving beverages.