Moving & Storage
The Princeton PiggyBack® Delivery System is a key component in the revolution of the moving and storage industry.
For years, the only consumer option for additional storage was to rent a small garage with the traditional self storage industry. Now, a truck and a PiggyBack® are bringing a whole new dimension to storage. Or, if you are a moving company, can add another profit center to your existing facilities.
Here is how it works:
- The customer calls for self storage
- You deliver a wooden or metal box (typically 5'x7'x8') to the customers drive way or car port.
- The customer loads the container
- You pick up the container, and store it in a regular industrial warehouse
- The customer can access their container after appointment, many different access options are used.
What are the advantages?
- A regular industrial warehouse can be used to store the container. No zoning issues
- No need for the customer to rent a truck, or drive between home and the storage point several times
- Ideal for document and business storage
- There are many entrepreneurial success stories with this form of storage. Please contact us for details.
The PB80+ is a slightly larger, center-seated model used by some moving and storage companies. It can handle containers (5'x7'x8') up to 3,700 lb. The PB80+ is also available with the "Moving and Storage Package".
The PB70+ Princeton PiggyBack® Delivery System is the most stable, reliable and powerful unit of its kind the industry. It is also the only unit that has 7,000 lb capacity, rated by rough terrain standards. Anti-stall hydraulics, 31" pneumatic sealed tires, center seating, a 56 HP diesel engine and excellent stability make this the most flexible truck mounted forklift for rough terrain deliveries. This unit can deliver a variety of materials faster and safer…almost anywhere on a job site.
The PiggyBack® PB45 is one of the most stable and reliable three wheel-drive 4,500 lb. capacity machine on the market. The machine comes standard with a powerful and reliable 48 HP diesel engine, anti-stall hydraulics, 29" tires, center seating and Trac-Loc for added traction on rugged terrain. The machine is available with either a moving mast or scissors mast. In addition, in the Lo-Pro configuration, the machine is able to deliver a variety of materials to areas previously inaccessible – as low as 81"!